Our Mission: We Engage. We Prepare. We Inspire. We Challenge.
To create a student-centered, rigorous academic environment specifically designed to meet the intellectual, creative, social and emotional needs of gifted individuals, within their unique culture, while helping to produce self-directed life-long learners who will become productive citizens.
To provide a program where students:
- Are challenged, take risks, problem-solve and learn at their individual levels while being with other students who are like them.
- Develop critical and creative thinking skills, improve their organizational skills and grow in personal responsibility and self-confidence as learners.
- Develop a desire for excellence, a sense of individual worth and a responsibility to self and to society.
- Work in groups, using higher level thinking skills, and are willing to share ideas and listen to and incorporate others’ ideas into the group’s solution.
- Formulate a goal, either personal or academic, and develop an action plan to achieve it.