Announcements for Students
SHS State End of Course Exams:
MAKE-UP TESTING- April 29-May 12:
Students who miss a test day will make up the test during this window.
Advanced Placement Exams:
Advanced Placement (AP) Exams will be held at SHS May 3-May 24. All students/parents should carefully review the following information:
Students need to report to their assigned testing locations by 7:30am for morning exams and by 11:30am for afternoon exams.
Students need to bring:
- No. 2 pencils for the multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- An acceptable calculator, if the AP Exam allows a calculator.
We will NOT be making announcements for students to report to their exam locations. It is the student's responsibility to report to the exam location at the appropriate time.
Senior- Class of 2021 Important Dates and Information:
Below you will find important information and dates for the Class of 2021:
MAY 3 - 24- AP EXAMS
MAY 17- MILITARY SIGNING DAY 2:30PM - 3:30PM - LGI/AUDITORIUM
MAY 19- SENIOR AWARDS 6:00PM – 8:00PM – AUDITORIUM
(IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY)
MAY 19- WCCC GRADUATION 7:00PM – NUTTER CENTER
MAY 21- ***PENDING*** DISTRIBUTE SENIOR EXAM EXEMPTION FORMS
MAY 22- SENIOR PARADE – 11:00AM – HIGH SCHOOL (MAY 23 / RAIN DATE)
MAY 24- SENIOR BREAKFAST 7:00AM - COMMONS
MAY 24- BUILDING WIDE LOCKER CLEAN OUT
MAY 24- SENIOR EXAM EXEMPTIONS TURNED IN 10TH PERIOD
MAY 24- *** LAST DAY FOR SENIORS***
MAY 25- SENIOR EXAMS PER. 4/5, 5/6, 6/7, 7/8, 9 & 10
MAY 26- SENIOR EXAMS PER. 1, 2 & 3
MAY 28- GRADUATION PRACTICE – MAIN/AUX GYM 8:00 AM – 11:00AM
MAY 29- GRADUATION – 11:00AM University of Dayton Arena
(STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE BY 10:00AM)
Class of 2021 Graduation Update:
Early this week, students will be receiving an email to their Springboro email account from the University of Dayton regarding the announcement of when tickets will be available. This email will only be sent to the students and they can forward this to their parents email. This information will also be available on the SHS website at the following link SHS Graduation Link As a reminder, each graduate will receive up to 4 tickets, and all tickets will be digital and transferrable.
Summer School forms are now available in the AP Office. We will be offering courses in PE, Personal Finance, Health and a variety of Credit Recovery courses. Summer School will be face to face this summer with classes starting on June7th. Please visit the following link Summer School for more information.
Model B Remote Learning Students:
- The Model B student schedule can be found here Model B Schedule.
- The Model B schedule shows times that students are expected to check in with their teacher for live Google Meet sessions. Students must attend these!
- New learning will be posted via daily videos, etc. on their teacher's google classroom.
- Model B students should check their school email regularly.
- Attendance for Model B students must be reported just like they were in school. Please contact the attendance office for absences.
- Model B students are responsible for logging their daily attendance in ALL classes. Students will fill out an Attendance Google Form for each teacher's Google Classroom page after they viewed the teacher-created video for each class in which they are enrolled. The teachers have posted the attendance form to their google classroom.
- If you did not or still need to pick up materials, you may do so at any time during the day.
Click on the link below to view daily announcements:
Extras are available for purchase. Checks are payable to SHS for $75.
Please click on the link below:
Warren County Juvenile Court has volunteer opportunities available for any high school student who lives in Warren County and are interested in participating in its Youth Court program. This is a new program, and as part of this program, students will be part of actual court hearings by serving in the roles of judge, bailiff, prosecuting attorney, defense attorney, and jurors. Local attorneys and law students from nearby law schools will mentor the youth attorney. Youth court hearings will be set on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month beginning in the Fall of 2021. Applications can be accessed on the Juvenile Court website at: www.co.warren.oh.us/probate_juvenile/.