Springboro Schools has a reputation for excellence—and with good reason.
Our teachers provide an EPIC (Engage, Prepare, Inspire, Challenge) experience for our students. We offer tremendous opportunities for students to excel academically, in athletics and in the arts. Our schools and students continually earn high marks from state and national organizations.
How do we do it? By merging longstanding Panther traditions with innovation in learning. By creating a 21st century learning environment where students benefit from innovative projects and ready access to technology. And by ensuring the majority of our funding is spent on classroom instruction.
We also rely on the insight and expertise of our community and offer numerous ways to get involved. From volunteering in our classrooms to helping shape direction through district committees, parents and community members are a vital part of our operations.
This year, we invite you to see our students in action. There are opportunities to cheer on our Panthers at an athletic event; be delighted by the talent of our musicians, artists and performers; check out a robotics competition or JROTC drill meet; and so much more. You won’t be disappointed!
Fast Facts About Our District
- EPIC (Engage, Prepare, Inspire, Challenge)
- Six schools serving approximately 6,200 students:
- Clearcreek Elementary: Grades PreK-1
- Dennis Elementary: Grades 2-5
- Five Points Elementary: Grades 2-5
- Springboro Intermediate: Grade 6
- Springboro Junior High School: Grades 7 and 8
- Springboro High Schools: Grades 9-12
- Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) district
- 29 Advanced Placement courses at SHS
- District Organizational Chart