Preschool Applications Accepted
Online applications will be made available in early 2022. The application link will remain open the entire school year, however those online applications submitted earlier will be considered for the lottery (no paper copies available).
Families will be notified by mail of acceptance (and directions for the next steps for registration) or being on the waiting list.
Preschool Program Information
• Morning or afternoon session, Monday through Thursday
• Class times: 9:20-12:05 a.m. and 1:20-4:05 p.m.
• Assignment of AM or PM sessions is dependent upon transportation routes
• Anticipated configuration: Four classrooms with 16 children per classroom, ages 3-5, eight children with
identified special needs and eight typically developing children, one classroom for children with identified special needs with 8 children in each session
• One teacher and one assistant in each classroom
• Five morning classes and five afternoon classes
Transportation: Provided to each student enrolled in the preschool program
• Children must be 3 on or before August 1, 2021
• Children must be toilet trained, children who get randomly selected through the lottery and are not potty trained will be withdrawn.
Tuition and fees:
Tuition will be $250 monthly. August’s tuition of $125 will be due by the first day of school – Monday, August 23, 2021 and the first day of the month thereafter through May 2022. Please note that failure to remain current with monthly preschool payments throughout the year will revoke your child’s eligibility for the program. Once accepted into the program, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $70.00 and supply fee of $50.00 are due at registration.