Springboro High School is a comprehensive high school for grades 9-12 that supports student learning by adhering to teaching the state standards. We provide academic instruction and supports. Additionally we provide opportunities for students to expand their learning through clubs, music, the performing arts, athletics, robotics, fine arts, and Project Lead the Way programing. It is our goal to consistently review our programing and provide ways for every student to grow and develop according to their abilities and interests.
According to USNews
, Springboro High School holds the following rankings:
- SHS is ranked #1,755 in the National Rankings with an overall score of 90.07 out of 100.
|Took at Least One AP® Exam ||39%|
|Passed at Least One AP® Exam ||32%|
|Mathematics Proficiency ||69%|
|Reading Proficiency ||84%|
|Science Proficiency ||86%|
|Graduation Rate ||>95%|
- SHS is ranked 66th in the state of Ohio. Forty percent of students participate in taking Advanced Placement courses
- SHS is ranked 16th in the Cincinnati area.
- SHS has a total enrollment of 2000+ students of which 9% is minority.
- The following table shows how Springboro compares nationally (out of 17,680 schools) and statewide (out of 741 schools)
|College Readiness Index Rank||3217||93|
|College Curriculum Breadth Index Rank||3251||99|
|State Assessment Proficiency Rank||1057||44|
|State Assessment Performance Rank||3475||149|
|Graduation Rate Rank||1880||45|