Central Registration is on the lower-level of Springboro Schools' Central Office building, which is located behind Springboro High School - 1685 South Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066. If you need further directions, please contact Registration directly at 937-748-6003.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Please read the information listed below under "Student Registration Information." From here, visit our New Student Enrollment Page if your are the parent of a new student (new to the district), or visit our Current Student Annual Forms Page if you are the parent of a current student.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Your child’s first day of school will be two (2) business days after you have completed the enrollment process. You will be responsible for transporting your child(ren) to/from school until bus service has been arranged. The transportation department will contact you with the bus number, bus stop location, and the bus pick-up and drop-off times as soon as that has been established. Please allow three (3) business days for transportation to be implemented.
Students who are enrolling in Preschool/Kindergarten can find detailed information by clicking on the following link, Preschool & Kindergarten Registration Information
Students who are enrolling in Grades 6-12 will have an appointment set for them to meet with a school counselor to place them in the appropriate classes once they have finished the enrollment process at their school office.
Please note that registrations will not be accepted without all required documents.
- CHILD’S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE/CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH (photocopies are not acceptable and the footprints certificate is not acceptable)
- CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD--Current record must be provided in order to complete registration
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- We will accept the mailing portion of your water, land-line phone, electric or cable bill, signed lease agreement or signed closing papers on your house (if signed within the last 30 days), or voting record. Proof must show your name and address. (Driver’s licenses, checks, bank statements and insurance documents are not acceptable.)
- If you are building or buying a new home in the district and have not moved in yet, you must sign an affidavit stating the location and date you will be moved into your new home.
- GUARDIANSHIP OR CUSTODY PAPERS (if applicable)
- IEP/MFE/504 PLAN (if applicable)
- SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS (Grades 6-12 only)
- REQUEST FOR RECORDS