Central Registration is on the lower-level of Springboro Schools' Central Office building, which is located behind Springboro High School - 1675 South Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066. If you need further directions, please contact Registration directly at 937-748-6003.
During the summer months parents can complete student registrations with an appointment, turn in updated immunization records, submit school withdrawals, and change of address forms between 8 am and 3 pm Monday through Friday, at the Central Registration Office, located in the Board of Education Building, rear entrance.
Central Registration Office
1685 S. Main St.
Springboro, OH 45066
SPRINGBORO SCHOOLS' REGISTRATION
Each year, Springboro Schools welcomes
a new group of students through its Pre-School and Kindergarten registration
process. The youngest Panthers attend Clearcreek Elementary.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION - CLICK HERE
CURRENT STUDENT REGISTRATION - CLICK HERE
Please Note the District Policy for the Kindergarten Cutoff Date
Has Changed. The policy now states - "A child is eligible for entrance into kindergarten if s/he attains the age of five (5) on or before the first (1st) day of August of the year in which s/he applies for entrance." If you have any questions, please give the Clearcreek Elementary office a call. We would be happy to help answer any questions (937-748-3958).
Click Here to Learn More About Parent Information Nights & Registration Information
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Please read the information listed below under "Student Registration Information." From here, visit our New Student Enrollment Page if your are the parent of a new student (new to the district), or visit our Current Student Annual Forms Page if you are the parent of a current student.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Your child’s first day of school will be two (2) business days after you have completed the enrollment process. You will be responsible for transporting your child(ren) to/from school until bus service has been arranged. The transportation department will contact you with the bus number, bus stop location, and the bus pick-up and drop-off times as soon as that has been established. Please allow three (3) business days for transportation to be implemented.
Students who are enrolling in Preschool/Kindergarten can find detailed information by clicking on the following link, Preschool & Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten Registration and Preschool Lottery
We are currently working on securing dates for the 2020-21 school year's programming. Dates and information will be shared in the coming weeks for kindergarten registration and our preschool lottery.
Students who are enrolling in Grades 6-12 will have an appointment set for them to meet with a school counselor to place them in the appropriate classes once they have finished the enrollment process at their school office.
Please note that registrations will not be accepted without all required documents.
- CHILD’S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE/CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH (photocopies are not acceptable and the footprints certificate is not acceptable)
- CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD--Current record must be provided in order to complete registration
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- We will accept the mailing portion of your water, land-line phone, electric or cable bill, signed lease agreement or signed closing papers on your house (if signed within the last 30 days), or voting record. Proof must show your name and address. (Driver’s licenses, checks, bank statements and insurance documents are not acceptable.)
- If you are building or buying a new home in the district and have not moved in yet, you must sign an affidavit stating the location and date you will be moved into your new home.
- GUARDIANSHIP OR CUSTODY PAPERS (if applicable)
- IEP/MFE/504 PLAN (if applicable)
- SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS (Grades 6-12 only)
- REQUEST FOR RECORDS